I know I have already raved about this app before but Nike Training Club has to be one of my favorite fitness apps I have ever used. Today, since it was technically my off day but I felt like I needed to do something after all the chips and dips I consumed during the Super Bowl, I did the Arm Definer and Alpha Abs followed by the Full Stretch Guide to cool down (I wanted to avoid cardio and working my legs too hard).
Nike Training Club
Since I have raved about it so much I wanted to give you some of the pros and cons about the app so you can see if it is right for you.
1. All levels welcome. They have beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
2. Talks to you the whole time, giving helpful cues and a continuous count down all while allowing you to keep your music playing in the background.
3. A variety of options based on what you are trying to accomplish and the equipment you have available.
4. Gives short video demonstrations to help clarify any confusion about an exercise.
1. The cuing isn’t always the same based on who the “instructor” is so at times it may be easy to miss when you’re supposed to switch sides, change directions, etc. during the exercise.
2. For someone who is super new to fitness, it can be a bit overwhelming. There are such a vast the number of options so it could be confusing picking which one to start with. **did notice today that there is a make your plan section so maybe this could help alleviate this issue**
3. Transitions are really quick so it is extremely important to have all your equipment ready before you get started.
If you give it a try let me know what you think and to any of you who have tried it before, what’d you think?