Back again for another round of Things I’m Loving Tuesday. This weeks addition will be a little different as it will be all the apps that I am loving.
1. Blogger. Without this one you wouldn’t hear from me nearly as often. I love it because it allows me to post quickly on the go (or at my desk when I have some free time). Anyone who is into the blogging thing, I defiantly recommend it.
2. Nike Training Club. I think I raved enough about this one yesterday. If you missed it, check out yesterday’s post to get the down low on that one.
3. Training Peaks. Training peaks is a website where my triathlon coach posts all my workouts. I love having it as an app so I can easily make plans of how to incorporate my workout into my day without having to get on the computer. I feel like it makes me much less likely to miss a workout.
4. My Fitness Pal. This is a great free app that allows you to easily track your calorie consumption and exertion.
5. IFTTT, If this then that. Many of you who read my blog via Facebook may have noticed that I’m not the one who posts it there now. This app automatically posts my blog for me once I have published it. Additionally it sends me a text message alerting me of the weather forecast for the day every morning at 5am and let’s me know when it’s going to rain. It can do plenty of other things but that is all I have figured out so far. Do any of you use it? If so, what for?
That’s all for this week. Are there any apps that you are currently using and would recommend? Please let me know, I’d love to give them a try.
Have a great Tuesday!
P.S. If you would like to have my blog emailed to you after every post please check out the home page. In the top left corner, there is a spot that you can add your email address. Thanks for reading! 🙂