Hey y’all! I hope you have had a very happy holiday season, are well rested, and have a good jump on those new years resolutions. Since I have been so pitiful on my holiday updates, I am going to take you through the 12 holiday high points, sort of like the 12 days of Christmas…
1. A visit with our good Friends the Coggins kicked off Christmas week for us. Congrats Jaclyn on your engagement!!
2. Christmas party at my parents house with family friends. I won Left Right Center and we had a Gingerbread House Competition. So Fun!
3. Baking Christmas cookies. Let’s just say we had the good, the bad, and the ugly amongst our 90+ cookies!
4. Christmas Eve Christmas shopping with my little brother… this has become a tradition at my house and I love getting to spend a little time just the two of us.
5. Writing our annual letters to Santa. Alex always has the most creative of letters. That boy, although he can be a bit much at times, sure is a funny one.
6. New Christmas jammies. Grandma has been giving us an ornament and PJs every year on Christmas Eve since I was a little baby.
7. Santa stopped by and was WAYYY too generous at our house! Those elves sure were busy this year!
8.NEW CAR!!!! Thanks daddy!!! My pretty little girl still remains nameless… Any suggestions??
9. A quick visit from our friends the Andrews. It was great getting to catch up with them.
10. Belk Bowl! Go Dawgs! So much fun to see a former Kimball Farmer (my childhood neighborhood) tear it up on the field. Congrats to David Andrews on finishing his college career with a great performance and a victory.
11.New Years eve… dad and his girls (mom, grandma, and I)! We went to Vine American Kitchen for dinner and it was delicious; a great last meal of 2014.
12. New Years Day….Moving day! Well moving day wasn’t exactly the best but being in a new apartment is pretty awesome! The place is great, roommate is very nice, and there is a crazy cat named Izzy. I’m sure I’ll have some Izzy stories for you as the year progresses.
That was my holiday season in a nutshell…. So what are your high points of the holiday season? Please share in the comments below. I love getting to know more about my readers 🙂
2 thoughts on “Merry Christmas & Happy New Year”